Renee is a cardiologist with over 25 years of R&D experiencein early and late clinical development in Cardiovascular Diseases and Metabolism with major pharmaceutical companies. She has held positions as Clinical Project Leader at Sanofi then Head of Cardiovascular and Diabetes R&D at Sandoz and various positions at Novartis and Roche in Clinical Development and Medical Affairs as International Clinical Leader, Clinical and Translational Medical Leader and International Medical Director. Her latest position is Chief Medical Officer at Cerenis Therapeutics.
Key Specialities and Interests
- Clinical R&D in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (Lipids, Diabetes)
- Biomarker strategies and due diligences
- Specialty certificate in Cardiology
- Statistics and methodology (CESAM, STARC)
- Clinical pharmacology, Paris VI University, France
- Leadership Executive Education, London Business School