Stephane has 25 years of experience in data and system management and strategic innovation in drug development. At Roche, Stephane led the Strategic Innovation Hub. Key deliverables included agreeing the digital healthcare strategy, structure and network to support innovative activities and projects. He also, introduced a patient centric approach in Clinical Trial design, including digital health capabilities.
As Head of the Global Data and System Management Services, he successfully outsourced capabilities to India, led the development of the Roche Pharma Information Landscape and the integration of systems and teams after merger.
Stephane has continuously sought improved and innovative ways to conduct clinical trials and, also, ensure better interfaces and services for customers.
Key Specialities and Interests
- Business strategy/strategic partnerships
- Data and system management
- Innovation management/innovation life cycle
- Digital health & digital medicine
- Mobile health, telehealth & telemedicine
- Development and governance
- Medical information
- Operations/project management
- French and English