Hans Rudolf Keller
Position:Axxelis Expert Group
Hans Rudolf is an internationally experienced and inclusive bridge builder. He has over 20 years' experience in pharmaceutical development, marketing and sales, strategy, business development and general management with top-tier life science and healthcare organizations. He has held a number of senior leadership roles across Europe, the US and in emerging markets, successfully launching several blockbuster products. He also pioneered public-private partnership projects in different countries.
Hans Rudolf established a strategic consultancy for life sciences and healthcare. Moreover, he serves as board member of the Swiss Society of Industrial Pharmacists and guest lecturer at the European Center of Pharmaceutical Medicine, Basel.
Key Specialities and Interests
- Global Leadership, change management and turnaround
- Strategy and business development
- Commercial excellence, marketing and sales
- Public-private partnerships
- PhD, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels
- MBA, INSEAD, Fontainebleau
- Executive education: Harvard Business School, Boston; IMD, Lausanne; Wharton, Philadelphia