Position:Axxelis Expert Group
Odile has more than 25 years of scientific and business experience accumulated in multifunctional and multicultural environments across the pharmaceutical industry, mainly in R&D and Marketing. During this time, Odile was liaising with Swissmedic, the European Medical Agency ("EMA") and the US Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") and was invited as a speaker at both National and International congresses.
After completing her EMBA, Odile moved into Marketing and worked as a task force member reporting to the Novartis Pharma CEO evaluating internet suppliers and investment opportunities. Later, she led a cross-functional team controlling market research, competitive intelligence, business analytics and commercial assessments.
Key Specialities and Interests
- Global strategy in R&D and marketing
- Market research, competitive intelligence
- Business analytics
- Mindfulness in business
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.), Faculty of Pharmacy, Strasbourg, France
- Master's degree, Medicine, Meditation and Neuroscience, University of Strasbourg, France
- Postgraduate degree in Pharmaceutical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine in Basel, Switzerland
- EMBA, William E. Simon School University of Rochester, USA