Position:Axxelis Expert Group
Tony Williams has a medical science and commercial strategy background with extensive experience in immunology, oncology, dermatology and medical device technologies.
Over the last 10 years, Tony has consulted extensively in the field of biosimilars, assisting major and smaller firms establish and navigate the challenges, obstacles and opportunities available to biosimilar firms.
Tony is an experienced Pharmaceutical and Life-Science Manager with a successful background in the analytics, clinical development, business alliance development, commercialisation and life-cycle management of small molecules, medical devices, biologics and NEW technologies for big and small Pharmaceutical companies plus, Biotechnology firms and start-ups.
Key Specialities and Interests
- Bio-medical commercial strategies
- Biosimilars in immunology and oncology
- Global strategic brand management
- Dermatology strategy and commercialisation
- Hult International Business School, London, UK
- Harvard Business School, Boston, USA
- University of Technology, Sydney, Australia